Moneywise Credit Union operates a zero tolerance policy to all and will not tolerate any abuse towards its staff, or other members. This could be physical, verbal or online abuse. Staff have a right to provide a service for others without fear of being attacked, abused or treated badly in any way.
To successfully provide our services a mutual respect between staff and members has to be in place. All our staff aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all members’ individual needs and circumstances. We would respectfully remind members that very often staff could be confronted with a multitude of varying and sometimes difficult tasks and situations, all at the same time.
Aggressive behaviour, be it physical, verbal or online, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from membership of Moneywise Credit Union and, in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order for Moneywise Credit Union to maintain good relations with our members we would like to ask all our members to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour we see that would be found unacceptable:
– Using bad language, swearing or shouting at anyone.
– Any physical violence towards any member of our team or other members.
– Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including shouting.
– Racial abuse, discrimination or sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
– Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot be met.
– Being perceived to bully a staff member to obtain something.
– Causing damage/stealing from the premises, staff or members.
– Using drugs on the premises.
– Obtaining services fraudulently.